This collection of PHP Multiple Choice Questions and Answers (MCQs): Quizzes & Practice Tests with Answer focuses on “PHP basic”.
1. In PHP, variables start with _____?
2. What does PHP stand for?
A Hypertext Preprocessor
B Pretext Hypertext Processor
C Preprocessor Home Page
D Personal Home Page
3. PHP is an example of ___________ scripting language.
4. Who is known as the father of PHP?
A List Barely
B Drek Kolkevi
C Rasmus Lerdorf
D Willam Makepiece
5. PHP scripts are enclosed within _______
<php> . . . </php>
<?php . . . ?>
?php . . . ?php
<p> . . . </p>
6. The file extension of PHP script is_______.
7. Which version of PHP introduced Try/catch Exception?
A PHP 5
B PHP 5 and later
C PHP 6
D PHP 7
8. Which of the following statements is not true about PHP?
A PHP makes a website dynamic
B PHP can not be embedded into html.
C PHP applications can not be compile
D PHP can be used to create web applications.
9. Which of the following should be installed on your laptop in order to run PHP script?
B Apache and PHP
D Adobe Dreamweaver
10. We can use _________ to comment a single line?
D /* */