1. What is the output of :
2. What event do you use to perform something after the page has finished loading?
3. Which keyword catches all values except those specified?
4. Which of the following is not a property of window object?
6. DOM ____?
B is a template engine
C describes the structure of the HTML or XML document
7. Which function does the reverse of split()?
8. Which declaration provides the value of a function?
9. Which property is object oriented?
B if statement
10. Which of the following IS NOT a valid function call?
var x = display();
x = display();